GII takes your privacy very seriously. We recognize that this is an important issue to Internet users, so we design and operate our website with the protection of your privacy in mind.
GII does not sell, rent, loan, or give your email address or other personal information to any third party under any circumstance, and we will never do so. There are three exceptions to this rule:
Data Collection & Usage
- When we are required to comply with a legal process;
- When we feel the need to protect and defend our rights and property;
- When we must protect against misuse or unauthorized use of GII.
What we collect:
- Member & Visitor information, which is a compilation of personal facts and data such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, username, password, credit card information, etc. This information is kept private! GII will only use your personal information for purposes relating to your registration and for communicating necessary information to you. Only authorized employees may access this information.
- GII collects personal information, such addresses and credit card numbers, for Visitors and Members to make purchases in the GII store.
- GII collects email addresses on our newsletters signup page. This process is voluntary, and you can opt out of any of our newsletters at any time. You will not receive GII newsletters unless you intentionally sign up for them.
- GII collects limited, non-personally identifying information your browser makes available any time you visit a website. This log information includes your Internet Protocol (IP) Address, browser type, browser language, and the date and time of your query. We use this information to operate, develop, and improve our services.
- GII collects anonymous usage statistics—such as the number of people who searched for "Agape Love"—for internal use and for reporting to our affiliates. This information cannot identify you in any way.
- From time to time, GII may ask you to participate in a survey. These surveys are conducted for the purposes of improving the types of services offered. The information collected from these surveys will never be shared with anyone outside of GII.
Occasionally, GII will send out email communications to resolve general issues that may arise, or to notify you of new services, changes in policies, or price adjustments. Please note that GII will never send attachments through email, nor will we ask you to email us personal information. We will never ask you to click a link from an email in order to update your account online. Such requests are fraudulent, and should be forwarded to
and then deleted immediately.
For example, when you log in to GII, you can check the "Remember Me" option. This stores your username and password in a cookie so you don't have to type it in every time you want to log on to GII. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies.
You can, if you wish, set your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some GII features may not function properly without cookies.
Protection Of Children's Personal Information
GII is a general audience site and does not knowingly collect any personal information from children. While our website may be viewed by children, we do not wish to receive data from them. GII encourages parents and guardians to spend time online with their children and monitor their usage. No information should be submitted to GII by visitors under 18 years of age without the consent of a parent or guardian.
Links To Third Party Sites
What Additional Steps Does GII Take To Protect My Privacy?
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data.
- Any time you enter personal information on GII, the information is encrypted using 128-bit, SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption that can only be decoded by our servers and by your computer.
- GII filters email so you are less likely to receive SPAM in your inbox.
- We restrict access to your personally identifiable information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop, or improve our services.